Adventure Babies Exeter will help your baby or toddler fall in love with books and reading! Take them on a reading adventure to bring a brilliant book to life by positively stimulating all of their senses through interactive storytelling, messy play, lights and other sensory fun!
- Create a positive association with books and reading
- Develop communication skills such as listening and vocabulary
- Promote social development and thinking skills
- Support attachment through shared activity
- Support physical development such as fine and gross motor skills
- Develop vision, hearing, touch and smell
- Encourage imagination and a curious, enquiring mind
Contact me for your free trial 🙂 firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups available for 0-8 month old babies, 8-18 month old babies and our pre school classes!
Victory Hall, Broadclyst EX5 3DX
Sylvania Hut, Mincinglake Valley, Pennsylvania, EX4 7DR